Thursday, November 24, 2011

Elodie's 1 week check up

She now weighs 9 lbs. 1 oz and is looking great! Haha take that crazy lady in Costco who asked me if she has lost a lot of weight after I told her Elodie weighed 8 lbs, 13 oz at birth (apparently she looks a lot smaller than she is). Everything else checks out too, nothing out of the ordinary. Her hips are even looking awesome, although we are going for an ultrasound at the beginning of January just to make sure they are in their sockets. Now if only she would let mommy sleep.

I would write about more than just Elodie and Kaiya except there isn't more than Elodie and Kaiya. I thought it was bad before, but now I barely find time to even contemplate my next craft project or what I am going to cook for dinner. This will change, right? Right!?

No comments:

Post a Comment