Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Years

We spent New Years Eve at a friends house in our town with a bunch of stragers.... no literally we knew noone. But it was still a lot of fun! We got to meet some great people, and was able to have an adult evening with Kaiya. I got a little drunk (what's new) and I suffered for it yesterday. It was just a mini hangover and was still fully functioning with a small head ache.
I am looking forward to this year, there are a lot of changes on the horizon and I am hoping that they will all be for the best. 2010 went out very stressful and sh*tty. Although I am still stressed to the max about my work (announcement to come, watch for it on the 4th) I would like to try and look at it positively. I will not let stress drag me down this year. In fact I would like to not let let things stress me out so much.

I guess this is where I am supposed to be writing about my news years resolutions:

1. Take things in stride and accept the world (people and situations) for what they are, especially my new neighbours.... I will not let you drag me down!
2. I will not take my stress out on Blair.
3. Take up a yoga class.
4. Live on the sunny side of life.
5. Make time for those I love.

I think that's it. Happy New Years Everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment