Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy Canada Day... a little late :P






















I have been a little absent the last week but things have been a little busy. We took babe for her first boat ride on Wednesday, she loved it!! She even fell asleep on the boat in Nana's arms tee hee it's been a while since she has slept in someones arms. I ended up wake boarding for the first time in 2 years ( I was a little knocked up last summer ) Man am I sore! It felt good though to get out into he water. I can't wait till Kaiya is old enough to go water skiing too.

On Thursday we did the Canada Day Parade, happy birthday Canada!! Babe seemed to enjoy the colors and all the people, but didn't really care to be out in the cold too much.

I just found out the other day that the day home lady that I was going to leave Kaiya with is now pregnant, so she won't be taking in any more kids. *sigh* I guess I am back to square one. I was really excited about this one, she came highly recommended, had a good number of kids, reasonably priced and had all healthy snacks and lunches. Oh well, it mustn't of been meant to be. I am very disappointed though. Good for her, sad for us.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! A blog post. The blog world was starting to get lonely without your posts!

    ReplyDelete