Sunday, June 27, 2010

Inches away from pimping out my hubby

For real! We are so stinkin broke that I have seriously considered dressing is cute ass in some hot pants and a wife beater and dropping him off on 3rd ave in the city. Blair has 10 days off from work this week and everyone keeps asking us where we are heading to. It's so depressing to say "nowhere", not even to a camp ground cause we can't afford the wieners. I wish that I could go back to work and still get my mat leave money from the government, too bad it doesn't work that way *sigh*.

On a different note it was Blair's best buddies bday party last night and we headed into the city to celebrate it good old fashioned bbq style. I forgot how much fun it was to have a fire pit and chuckles. We left babe at my mom's house all night long, she had a sleep over at Nana's. It was her first over nighter and I have to say I was a little worried, not because I was going to miss her ( I did miss her a little. Ok, ok I missed her a lot) but because although she is a champ at sleeping at home, I wasn't quite sure how she would do in a strange environment and wake up in the middle of the night in a strange room. I need to report that she did awesome!!! I am so proud of her (and myself for not running over there at 2:00 in the morning to bring her home) I think we might have to do that more often.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! That's really awesome, not the money problems though...not cool.
    =( We should go camping sometime, we'll even pay! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete