Friday, April 30, 2010

I am all for going green

Heck my husband and I are all over that shit. We recycle everything, use earth friendly products and up till last week we used cloth diapers. But I am so sick of hearing about how my laundry soap is going to burn my babies skin, and how drinking a can of pop is going to rot me from the inside out. I get it, the crap we use on a regular basis is gross and is filled with harsh chemicals that is toxic to use. Guess what, I do not have cancer, my baby still is wearing all her skin and neither me or my husband are chronically ill.
I am just saying that sometimes ignorance is bliss and I do love a good orange pop every now and again.

1 comment:

  1. Ah! You can't win. People love to find flaws in how you live your life, you are doing whats best. Though its good to be green, you still have to live!

    ReplyDelete