Thursday, April 29, 2010

Vaccinations tomorrow

And a very uncomfortable encounter with my sisters ex husband awaits! Apparently we some how made appointments on the exact same day, back to back for vaccinations with our kids and I just found out this morning. I will be seeing my sis and little nephew tomorrow morning, but my brother in-law is scheduled to be present as well. Gross! I haven't seen him since almost their separation back in October and the reunion will not be a very sweet one. He is a piece of work that man, and I could care less if I ever saw him again. But I do have to remember that he is my nephews father and he will always be there (unless he by chance happens to die in a plane crash or sign off his rights as the father and both are very unlikely).
All I have to say is...... awkward!!

No comments:

Post a Comment