Thursday, July 23, 2009

30 Weeks

How far along? 30 Weeks!
Total weight gain/loss: I am going to lie. Only 20 pounds so far :D
Maternity clothes? Always... and moving onto Mediums.
Stretch marks? I am shocked that I can still say no.
Sleep: It's too hot, I have to pee too much and I am way too sore and swollen to enjoy my sleep anymore.
Best moment this week: Getting to eat sweets again without feeling guilty, yay for passing the GD test!
Food cravings: Slurpee's and Freezies, but I think that is from the heat.
Gender: This week I am going to say a boy. I called Baby a "him" yesterday.
Labor Signs: Nope, not even Braxton Hicks right now.
Belly Button in or out? Out. Way out! I'm not a big fan of this new development, it looks weird to have an actually button.
What I miss: Moving around without grunting and groaning. Lifting, bending and just plain old doing things without the help of someone.
What am I looking forward to the most? Not being swollen everywhere and finally meeting baby.
Milestones? Making it to 30 weeks without any complications. Painting my toe nails all by myself last night :D
Weekly Wisdom: Spend as much time with your man as you possibly can, and enjoy being with him. Soon there won't be any couple time to spare. Don't sweat the small stuff, the pieces will come together on their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment