Monday, November 26, 2012

It's the third day of full time work and it feels as though I have never left. The same people are still there (plus or minus a few), the exact same routine, the same shit needs to get done. I'm not sure if it's a comforting feeling or a depressing one. I do have to say though that I am feeling awfully good about myself these days. All I hear all day long is "you look great for just having a baby, look how skinny you are etc." I know most of it is just small talk but my co-worker from my previous employment (aka my husband) never told me everyday that I was looking skinny so I will take all the compliments I can get. 
It was most definitely easier to go back this time compared to when I returned the first go around. I feel that I am more confident as a mother and as an employee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment