Friday, September 21, 2012

New home woes

I forgot how hard it was to move. We are still trying to organize our home and it's been a full week....wow!

Kaiya every day says she wants to go home. It's hard to explain to a 2/3 year old that this is where she lives now. There are so many changes and she is a creature of habit that does not like change. Elodie has not been sleeping well. She has converted back to waking 2-3 times a night to feed. WTF?! How do I break this? We have tried everything. Crying it out, decreasing the amount of milk per feeding, just going in to soothe, etc. Nothing seems to be working and we are exhausted.

Nanook is absolutely filthy. I just got him groomed the day after we moved in and by the time we went to bed that night you would never have known. 

Although I am missing 2 cupboard doors, a tray rack above my oven and microwave, I have no glass for my shower, my washer leaks, I have no blinds and I have no mirrors, I'm still in love with this house. I cannot wait to get it organized to post pics. They are coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment