Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Yellow is the new blonde, right?

My first change as a 30 year old and I decided to hit the bleach. I have gone blonde. Unfortunately it did not turn out the way I envisioned it would, a highlighted blonde bombshell surfer chick sporting a hot two piece bathing in the sun. Then again it's just bleach, not a magic wand. Instead of blonde I kind of got a nice shade of banana yellow. Even after a couple shots of toner it's still a mess. Everyone that I have run into with my new do automatically asks me if I did it myself, that's the type of workmanship that I am talking about here. It's a little "bright" as my brother put it. Not the smartest idea I have had in a while, although it may be my brightest *hardy har har*.
My hair has one week to convince me that it's worthy of sticking around or I am going to have to do the unthinkable, go dark.




No comments:

Post a Comment