Friday, April 27, 2012

My week in a pistachio shell

This week has ben a whirl wind, hence the reason why I haven't written in a few. Blair has been off. He is studying for an exam on monday, it's for some sort of certificate in investing stuff. It's been nice having him home but I am not sure how much studying he has gotten done. Since he was off we decided to pick out our appliances for the new home. I am beyond excited about our new kitchen. How many more months now?!

We have also begun looking into kindergartens for Kaiya. I know what you are thinking, she is only two! We know, but the private kindergartens (the good ones) all have waiting lists so we need to be prepared. So, why a private school/kindergarten? Well, our little city has grown so fast in the last 5 years that the schools have not been able to keep up. The designated school for Kaiya will have roughly 45 kids in it per class. That's just too many for me to believe that they will be getting the one on one attention that some need. So for now we are looking at nonprofit private schools.

We went shopping. I bought 2 pairs of jeans, I really needed them. My ass is just not what it used to be, low rise jeans are no longer an option. To show off my new jeans Blair and I got to go out for dinner with my sister and her new fiance. Yup, she got engaged. We are very happy for her and Josh, we are excited to party it up at their wedding. I wonder if Kaiya will get to be a flower girl (blatantly obvious hint).

As it sits, we are hopefully looking at 2 weeks away till we get a hole. They are cruising along!

No comments:

Post a Comment