Friday, February 17, 2012

Step 2: List your home

Well we did it. Our home is officially listed. I am nervous, scared, excited and stressed all at the same time. Blair and I aren't 100% convinced that it will sell in this market. Let's face it, our home is a dime a dozen right now but I am trying to remain optomistic that someone might come along and like it enough to buy. It's a bitter sweet moment putting it up for sale. I love my house, I love the layout and the colors. I love the extras that we have (like marble sinks and counter tops in the bathrooms) but we are slowly out growing it. We needed to rent a storage unit in order to clear out some of the clutter and make our basement presentable and we do need a fenced back yard for my doggie. Other than that we would never leave.

Wish us luck for a quick sale ( by June would be nice). Oh and a happy Anniversary, today is our 5 th wedding anniversary. What a ride it has been thus far, I love you Blair ❤

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Big step for you guys...It will all work out!

    ReplyDelete