Monday, January 2, 2012

New Years Resolutions

I guess I should make some of these.

1. Lose all my baby weight. I'm close, but I still cannot fit into my old jeans without creating a very unsightly muffin top.

2. Sell our house and buy/build a new one. This might be more of a pipe dream but one can hope. First we need to actually put it up for sale.

3. Learn a little more patience. Two year olds are very trying and when I was pregnant I seemed to have lost some patience that I need to find.

4. Accept the things that I cannot change and change the things that I can.

5. Forgive and forget. This one is a tough one for me because I tend to hold onto a lot of anger.

6. Accept blame. Sometimes it was I that may have misplaced the keys or forgot where I put that thing I needed that one time, not Blair.

7. And my last one I am stealing from my awesome friend Heather, be grateful for all that I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment