Thursday, September 1, 2011

Exhausted

I am absolutely exhausted right now. Between the emotional roller coaster of Blair's surgery and the physical toll that my body has taken in the last few days I just want to lay down and sleep for a whole day. Unfortunately I am also in so much pain that laying down hurts, standing hurts and sitting hurts. My hips and pelvic bone are going to be the death of me. It doesn't help that I am the only one who is walking the dog, taking care of Kaiya and cleaning/cooking right now (not that I am blaming Blair at all for this).

I am not sleeping well. I got the whole house to myself on Tuesday night when Kaiya slept over at Nana's and Blair was overnight in the hospital but my anxiety and worry for Blair kept me up. Kaiya hasn't slept through the night in over a month and when she does get a semi good sleep in she is up between 5 and 6 in the morning.

I am just SO TIRED!! I really just want to not be pregnant anymore. I know how blessed we are to be able to have another child and I know that it could be 10 times worse but I am just ready for another outside baby. Two months is just too long when you are in this much pain. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to relieve hip/pelvic pain while pregnant?

No comments:

Post a Comment