Thursday, September 29, 2011

Big scare this morning

On my way out the door to go to work, I fell down the stairs.

Apparently our condo complex is still watering the grass at 5:00 in the morning and when I stepped out onto our steps the water had frozen into a nice sheet of ice. Being as coordinated and graceful as I am right now at the almost 8 month mark I slipped. I ended up 3 steps down, on all fours and completely shaken up. After brushing myself off, crying to Blair and getting hugs from Kaiya for being "scared" I headed off to work.

I am still a little frazzled and sore. My knee stings like a b*tch and my back is stiff but other than that baby seems to be fine, kicking and rolling up a storm. Could of been a million times worse and I am thankful that I fall so "gracefully". Now to give the management company a piece of my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment