Monday, September 26, 2011

Bad Dog

Blair, Kaiya and I headed out to order our new flooring (yeah zombie lovers, it's ordered and on it's way!). Upon returning home I stepped into the house to discover shredded pieces of blue paper all over the floor. Nanook had eaten another book!! BAD DOG!
First off, it wasn't just any book. It was a hard cover book that I had borrowed from my mother in law (sorry Louise). Secondly, when I left the house I had it tucked neatly away in my lunch bag to take to work the next day (the only place I get to read now a days *la sigh*). Some how the damn dog sniffed it out so he could have a little bit of roughage while we were out. I am not sure what it is about books but next to creams (hand creams, bum creams, sun screen etc.) they are his favourite snacks.

I really should start numbering my bad dog posts. Then again I would have to start posting all the bad dog things that he does and lets face it, this is not a bad dog blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment