Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Now can I cry?

I am beyond frustrated at this point. Kaiya has done SOOOO well at home. Yesterday was my first day back to work and I was stressed out to the max about leaving her in another persons care. What if they don't watch her close enough, what if they push her too hard and she begins to hate the potty and refuses to use it, what if, what if, what if. I had nightmares about her regressing, but she did ok at Nana's house. She only had 1 accident during the day but 2 accidents later that night during the birthday celebration for Papa. I know that they can get distracted very easily and have accidents so the 2 really weren't red flags to me that she may be regressing.


Well today she went to the day home. All I have to say is UGH! Last time I talked to her day home provider it sounded like day 1 all over again, accidents everywhere. What do I do?! I have worked so hard to get her where she is, I don't want her to regress. All I want to do is cry. All that work, time and effort for nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment