Thursday, June 23, 2011

Potty Mouth

Kaiya and I decided to make a quick trip to the grocery store over the weekend to pick up a few things for Father's Day. After exiting, I was walking across the parking lot with Kaiya right beside me holding my hand. As we were crossing a man in a truck decided to NOT stop for us and just missed hitting us by a hair. I was shocked and pissed!
With my raging hormones and my motherly instincts kicking in I did what any sane (ok, maybe not so sane) mom would do:

"F*cker!"
"Oh, sorry." he yelled back as he continued on his adventure of finding a parking spot in a not so overly busy parking lot. Apparently his window was down and I really didn't need to yell loud enough for all the parking lot and the grocery store attendants to hear.
"Watch what you are doing Asshole!" Angry, red faced and high on adrenaline, I couldn't stop the profanity pouring from my mouth.

He was long I am staring at his tail lights. I was so mortified that I had behaved so badly in front of my toddler that I just wanted to get in my car and go. Bad mommy move. I am just waiting for that socially awkward moment where Kaiya decides to call someone a f*cker, catching me off guard and apologizing profusely.

No comments:

Post a Comment