Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Half Baked

I can't believe that I am already 20 weeks along. Half way there... wow! How times flies. Now that we are getting into summer I can see time just flying by even faster. This baby can take it's sweet time cooking in there. i am just not ready. Not ready for fall, not ready to be a mom of 2 yet, not ready to be done work for another year. I am just ill prepared.

So how are things progressing so far?

Total Weight Gain: I'm guessing about 10-12 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Yup, got a dress for my cousins wedding this weekend that I am so excited to wear!
Stretch Marks: Same old ones, just getting a little redder.
Sleep: Starting to get a little uncomfortable. Lots of rolling around (and it's getting warmer at night too, yuck).
Best moment this week: Our Anatomy ultrasound whit whoo!
Movement: Flip Flops and barrel rolls. Someone is taking after their sister ;)
Gender: We chose not to find out. Yay team green!
Labor signs: Nada
Belly Button in or out? Still in the awkward inny/outy, in betweeny stage.
What I miss: BEER!!!
What I am looking forward to: BEER!!!
Weekly Wisdom: I'm not feeling very wise, actually I am feeling rather stupid these days with my baby brain.
Milestone: Hitting the halfway mark and getting a thumbs up at the anatomy scan.

Pics to come of the little peanut and my growing belly (apparently I look 6 1/2 months along, not 5, yikes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment