Wednesday, May 4, 2011

So this is what happens when Blair and I do laundry together

I should of known when I mixed our clothes together in the washing machine that this was going to happen again,

I am pregnant!

Yes, baby Kaiya will no longer be the baby. She will be a big sister to a small peanut.
So here is some info to catch up:

How far along: 12 weeks 2 days
Due Date: November 14
How am I feeling: Awesome again (although I had 3 weeks of hell this time.... morning sickness is rough).

And there you have it. Number 2 is on it's way (wait that sounds like I have to poop, eeew).



5 comments:

  1. Haha I have already said this to you but....CONGRATULATIONS. I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to be pregnant with you again! Our babies are so lucky!

    CONGRATS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. About time you made the announcement!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Kim, That's great news!! CONGRATULATIONS to you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm playing catch up on my GReader, so that's why this is a little late...
    Congratulations! I'm really excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete