Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Blah!

I am having one of those "poor pitiful me" days today. I woke up depressed, I got to work depressed, and now I am just sitting her mulling over, well, everything!
I asked my work for some simple training (first aid and CPR) now they are avoiding me like the plaque. I have been here for over 2 years ( with my mat leave in the middle) and there have been other women who have come (and gone) after me who have received way more formal training then me, First Aid, CPR, Soft Skills etc. What the F' is wrong with me?! Ok, so they discriminated against me originally because I became pregnant, wrong but whatever. Now what is it? That I am young? That I am taking courses to better my life and get a PERMANENT position somewhere?! Come on give me a break! Discrimination is discrimination! I am in such a blah mood!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment