Wednesday, September 1, 2010

There is something wrong with the world.

I turned on the tv to watch the noon news. I never watch the news, it is horrifying, scary and always full of murders and sadness. As a Pisces I am an extremely emotional person and tend to empathize with everyone I see. Today I saw a story about a man who was held hostage and tortured for months by his room mate. He dropped down to around 80 or 90 pounds from starvation. He is now in rehabilitation so he can walk, eat and even learn to speak again. Me heart began to hurt as I watched it. I had to turn it off. I am so upset with what this world is becoming. How can such evil come out of such a beautiful place to live. You do not see animals torturing their own kind for fun. Yes they kill each other for survival and food but not for sport. I am so confused as where we as a species went wrong. I am afraid of what Kaiya might face on day.

No comments:

Post a Comment