Saturday, August 28, 2010

Back to work on the 7th. Waaaaa

I now have a return to work date. It has been a little stressful looking for a job, day home and then mentally preparing for another large change in my life. I think going back to work is going to be a lot harder to adjust to than having a newborn at home. I am worried about all the extra time I have to spend in the mornings getting myself and babe ready to go, then the lack of time spent with babe at night after getting home. This is going to be rough! I am looking forward to going back. I do need to start getting out of the house and socializing with adults again, but I wish it was only for part time not Monday-Friday, 8-4:30 everyday. *la sigh* I guess beggars can't be choosers. One day perhaps we will be making enough for em to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment