So for the past few nights I have been laying awake with sever insomnia due to the inability to turn my brain off. I have been thinking of all the tasks that i have begun to take on and decided that once I go back to work one of them has to go by the way side. Now the tricky part, which one? Do I postpone school again for another few years or do I put off starting my own business?
Here is the reason I am considering putting off school:
1. I am going to be so busy with full time work, and full time school that I won't have time for my family or even to unwind.
2. I am afraid (or pray) that I am going to get pregnant before my schooling is done and therefore I won't even get a chance to work in my field before I am on mat leave again.
3. Once baby #2 comes, daycare will be so expensive that it won't make any sense for me to go back to work till they are in school themselves (which if we have 3 kids could possibly be 10 years!)
4. It makes more sense to go back when I am not feeling the pressure of full time work.
Now the reasons why I want to postpone my new company:
1. It isn't a huge money maker, more like a hobby.
2. It takes time to create all my little goodies and I am afraid I won't be able to keep up with the demand.
3. I still will need to work full time.
4. The start up cost is outrageous if I want to make it legit.
I need some help making up my mind. Any feedback would be awesome!! What are your thoughts at what I should do?