Saturday, May 29, 2010

I've been a bad little girl

Ewww gross! Not in that way! You sickos! I have been a little bit naughty in the mall, I came across this lovely COACH diaper bag and was just as thrilled as you are to learn that yes, COACH makes diaper bags. So since I was in the market for a new one anyways I thought 'what they hey' and I went for it.

I have been walking around with the tag on for 2 days now trying to convince myself that it is way too over priced and that I need to return it ASAP. Too bad I fell in love with it because I think tomorrow I might take that damn tag off and call it my own. I have NEVER owned anything designer and I feel a bit like a consumer whore, but it is a very pretty bag :)

3 comments:

  1. Haha... I went in there the other day and FINALLY bought the wallet I'd been eyeing for weeks. I felt the same way you do- like I should return it asap.... but I didn't! Keep the bag... it's ok to splurge every once in awhile! Plus, it doesn't necessarily look like a "diaper" bag, so you'll still be able to use it long past the days of carrying around baby stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh!!! I love it Kim! I went into the Coach store and there were a couple purses I very easily could have bought. But everyone needs something bright, shiny, and even Brand name every now and then. Definitely a great buy!

    ReplyDelete