Sunday, January 17, 2010

Mmmm beer

Last night I had a lot of fun. It was so nice to get out and socialize. Kaiya was awesome. We put her to bed just after 8 cause she was exhausted. We never heard a peep out of her. She slept for daddy and he got to play his little PS3 games. I got home around 12 and in my opinion that is still pretty early, I was ready for an all nighter but the girls started to head'er at 11 and I stuck around with K. I didn't end up going to bed till 1 and baby girl decided it was time to eat at 2 so I was abruptly woken from a great dream about cruise ships and not doing my art homework. I hope she gets over this cold soon and returns to her regular sleeping through the night.

Today was a great day also, she had many smiles and half giggles (since she hasn't full out laughed since her first go at it) for Nana, Papa,her Auntie and Cousin Carson. She took 2 full naps today, one at home in her crib and one at Nana's on their bed. It was great. I think she is finally getting used to not being rocked while napping Yay!!!

I am still sick as a dog. I think my cold has decided to escape through my nose because I haven't stopped blowing it since I got up and have already gone through 2 boxes of kleenex. Urg, I hope I get better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment