Thursday, September 24, 2009

How far along? 39 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Ok, I will spill the beans. I have gained 40 pounds in total, and am holding steady.
Maternity clothes? Is there anything beyond maternity clothes? Cause if so I would be in it.
Stretch marks? The one around my belly button has grown legs and I have a teeny one on my right hand side by my hip.
Sleep: Nope
Best moment this week: Just being that much closer to have an outside baby.
Food cravings: Freezies and Popsicles
Gender: An it.
Labor Signs: 3 cm dilated and 50% effaced Yay!
Belly Button in or out? Out
What I miss: Feeling in my fingers (darn carpal tunnel)
What I am looking forward to the most? My baby any day!
Milestones? Being dilated and almost there.
Weekly Wisdom: Do not get your hopes up if the doctor tells you that she thinks baby will be here within the week, because you just never know. Baby will come, when baby wants to.

No comments:

Post a Comment