Friday, August 14, 2009

New Look and Birthing video

I have decided that it was time to actually give my blog a little bit of personality. Any feedback about it would be great!

Last night we watched the birthing video at our prenatal class. I am not sure what I expected, maybe close ups of the cootch and the baby coming out, but that's definitely not what happened at all. I guess it felt more like watching A Baby Story on TLC. They showed no close ups, no crowning etc. It wasn't that bad. It did not change a thing about how I feel about labor, if anything it makes me more comfortable about me being able to handle it. We went through some labor positions as well last night and I basically got a back massage for an hour since we were suppose to stimulate labor and Blair kept massaging me, it was nice. I think he is going to be an awesome birthing partner.

These classes are definitely making it real to us now, I cannot believe that in 4 weeks I will be full term and baby could come at anytime. At least I am still feeling ready.

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to comment on the new look. I really like it but is there a way to make the writing be in the blue center part? I think that would look awesome and be a little easier to read. If not I still really like it!!

    ReplyDelete