Tuesday, July 14, 2009

What a week!

I just want to cry! I don't know if it's the hormones, stress or just being overwhelmed with things that I need to get done but all I want to do is cry. I just feel like everything is starting to weigh on me now. The need to get the room ready and the things that we are going to need for baby, the cost of everything, the piling bills, the scary fact that we will be down to half of my income when on mat leave, the stress of work and now the scare of gestational diabetes. I am feeling very overwhelmed and unsure of how we are going to survive. There is so much I want to get done before baby comes I just don't see how I will finish everything. *la sigh* Oh how I love being a stress ball.

1 comment:

  1. As hard as it may be, try not to stress too much! I know that it can be stressful and overwhelming, but everything WILL come together in the end. Baby isn't going to care if every last detail isn't put into place before he/she gets here... if you don't get it all done in the next 11 weeks, you can do it after baby arrives. Have you gotten your GD results back yet? IF you do have GD, I'm sure it will just be a matter of controlling it with diet. You can do it, Kim!! My fingers are crossed that you'll sail through these last couple months of pregnancy, and you'll all be happy and healthy in the end! Just think, you and Blair will be holding this baby that you worked so hard for in less than 3 months!!!

    ReplyDelete