Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Arts, Crafts and Showers

I cannot wait to get started on all of the projects I have lined up for baby and the nursery! I feel swamped with all the crafts I have been dong lately for everyone else but I think after this weekend I will be clearing my schedule and finally sitting down and finishing what I started (including the nursery) and starting what I haven't yet. So much to do, so little time.

I was approached by my good friends M & C about hosting a baby shower for me in October after baby comes. I am so excited, They are so good to me. I couldn't ask for better friends!

Me and M hosted our friend C's wedding shower this weekend, her wedding isn't till September (2 weeks before my due date) so she was completely surprised when she walked in and saw all the people there. I did forget my camera, go figure, but I am hoping that someone would be kind enough to send me photos of it. I think it went great. Like always we had too much food and not enough booze. I hope that she had as good of a time as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment