Friday, July 10, 2009

28 week survey

I thought my feet were bad so I had to post a picture of them, but after reading through some of the blogs I follow this morning I came across a picture of even worse swelling. Check it out it's on the right under "Heir to Blair"!

How far along? 28 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Do I have to say?! Van put me over the edge, I think I am hovering at about 25...... Yikes!!!

Maternity clothes? Heck yes! And I think I am growing out of some of my first mat pants I bought.

Stretch marks? Not yet :D

Sleep: Not really happening. Between the hip pain, pelvic pain, peeing and the sprinklers that go off outside my window every night at 3:00 for an hour I am just a wreck!

Best moment this week: Hitting 7 months. Woot, woot!

Movement: Lots! I have a wiggly baby, and I love it! lots of flips and stretches.

Food cravings: None, but if I had to pick something I would say sweets.


Gender: We'll see.

Labor Signs: None, but I think I am getting some BH contractions ever now and then.


Belly Button in or out? Out, way out! Border line cabbage patch kid nubbin now.

What I miss: Being able to move about with ease. Not being restricted.

What I am looking forward to: Getting my Gestational Diabetes test results back today and hearing Baby's heart beat again. Oh and almost having the Nursery completely done.

Weekly Wisdom: Don't let anyone tell you what you can and cannot do, how much to eat, or how much weight to gain. Listen to our body it knows best.


Milestones: I'm in the 3rd trimester, double digits and my aches and pains have eased up a bit Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment