Thursday, May 28, 2009

Just for Fun

How far along? 22 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 12 pounds
Maternity clothes? Yep.
Stretch marks? No, but I saw a scratch on my tummy the other day and freaked. Thought it was a stretch mark.
Sleep: Not too well, hard to roll over and all I do is dream all night!
Best moment this week: Watching Blair's eyes light up as Baby kicks him.
Food cravings: None, but I have an aversion to Cajun chicken (tastes like moldy dirt)
Gender: I am lost on this one, absolutley no idea!
Labor Signs: No, and I think it can stay like that for 16 more weeks!
Belly Button in or out? I have to admit that it is mostly out now.
What I miss: Still the Maple pepperoni sticks from the Butcher Shoppe, hot dogs and Daquiris
What I am looking forward to: Finishing the curtains for the nursery.
Weekly Wisdom: Please don't tell a pregnant lady to enjoy their sleep while they can, Chances are they aren't sleeping well anyways and it's just depressing.
Milestones: Making it this far and having such an easy pregnancy.

1 comment: