Thursday, March 19, 2009

Wish-shoo!




Big sigh of relief! I had my NT scan yesterday and I was so nervous, what if they didn't see a heart beat? What if the baby had stopped growing? What if it appears to have an abnormality? What a mess I was. But Everything was PERFECT. In fact baby would not sit still. Bouncing around kicking it's legs and literally barrel rolling in the womb. I think I have a Cirque De Soleil performer in there.


We got some amazing pictures to share with the family, now that we are actually ready to spill the beans. I am not a religious person but I feel the need to thank someone every single day that I am so blessed to be carrying this baby. My excitement is out of control and I just want to scream at the top of my lungs that I am having a baby! Now I can't wait to start feeling the little kicks. The only bad news about my ultrasound is that they did push back my due date to October 1st. I was a little sad, I kinda liked the idea that I was due in September. Oh well beggars can't be choosers.

No comments:

Post a Comment