Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I got in a bar fight and totally lost!


At least that's how I feel. My body is not adjusting well to being pregnant. In the last week I have had more aches and pains than I thought humanly possibly at this early stage in the game. My back hurts, my hips hurt, I have leg cramps and according to the doctor early Round Ligament Pain around my abdomen. Jeez! How am I going to survive when I have a watermelon in there!

I am now sporting a good size "bump" although I know it's mostly bloat and the fact that I apparently have no abdominal muscles to keep things in. But I have waited almost two years for this "bloat belly" and I am going to flaunt it like it's the real deal! No one needs to know that it's really just gas and that my baby is still tucked away safely behind my pelvic bone.

1 comment: