Monday, February 27, 2012

My Anniversary Gift

This year Blair and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary. Blair spoiled me rotten. I received a beautiful diamond anniversary band to complete my wedding ring set. It was beyond my expectations and a complete surprise. It was almost as romantic as the gift I got him, a leather computer chair.
We were able to sneak away from the kids to go out for dinner. We booked a table at a high end chophouse in the city and when we arrived were treated like royalty. A private booth in the back, romantic lighting and free sparkling wine. We also got a run down of the different cuts of steak. Our waiter brought out a butchers block with all the cuts and described how to distinguish them as well as what temperatures they should be cooked at. It was an awesome night and we were home by 10:00.

The top ring is the anniversary band, just incase you didn't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment