Saturday, December 10, 2011

My oh my, I have a 10 pounder


Yesterday was Elodie's 3 week check up and she is now 10 lbs, 3 oz. We didn't do her length but I am guessing that she must be longer than Kaiya was at this age because Elodie isn't as rolly. Kaiya had so many chins!

She is starting to get into her fussy stage now. I am finding it harder and harder to get anything done because all she wants is to be held and she is still eating every 2 hours (even at night) so I am getting zero sleep and zero naps. So different than the first time around. I just have to keep reminding myself that it's only for a very short period of time, that my little baby will be a toddler soon and I will miss the snuggles.




Kaiya got a hold of the camera the other day and I actually let her take a few pictures before hiding it away again. She got a few good ones, here is one she took of me, I'm surprised it's not a leg or boob ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment