Thursday, September 8, 2011

Pregnancy update

I have been avoiding posting about my pregnancy for a while now, not because it's not going well but only because I am feeling so guilty that I have no belly pics to post. I am so lame or is it tired? By the time I remember that we should take belly shots I am already in my pj's, makeup off and looking a little worse for wear so I put it aside saying "tomorrow, I will take some tomorrow". Well since tomorrow has not come yet, an update will have to suffice.

How far along? 30 weeks and a bit
Total weight gain: 26 pounds (oh my)
Stretch Marks? Same old ones, no new ones. Praying to the belly gods it stays this way.
Sleep? Not since I was 5 or so months *la sigh*
Best moment this week? Actually this is from last week but I think it will work: finding out the cord is gone from around B2's neck. Yay.
Movement: Mostly on my right and left sides. I guess this baby is sideways most of the time.
Food Cravings: None. So lame!
Gender: At my ultrasound last week the tech informed me that this baby has HUGE feet. 5cm already! I am convinced it's a boy now. You know what they say about big feet ;)
Labour signs: Contractions galore but nothing that points to pre-term labour. Thank goodness.
Belly Button in or out? Do I even need to reply. It's a cabbage patch nubbin now. No way to hide that thing.
What I miss: Playing rough/tumbling with my little girl. She doesn't know why Mommy can't wrestle anymore.
What I am looking forward to: Not being pregnant. I am ready for my old body back. It's so much rougher this go around.
Weekly wisdom: Take lots of baths
Milestone: Making it 3/4 of the way through my pregnancy.

So as I mentioned, I had an ultrasound last week to check on whether or not the cord was still wrapped around B2's neck. It's clear, yay! The tech also commented that it appears this baby is a chunky monkey already and has a full set of hair. It sounds like Kaiya all over again. I am so excited to have another. They are just so precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment