Monday, August 29, 2011

Tomorrow is the BIG day.

Tomorrow is Doom's Day. Both Blair and I are very anxious, nervous and just ready to get this tumor out. It is going to be a very LONG day. Blair is scheduled at 9:30 in the morning for his surgery which means they need us at the hospital at 6:30 for prep etc.(apparently we are going through customs). The surgery itself is only going to take about an hour or so. At the last consultation with the surgeon I had the balls to ask how they actually cut the bone out. I was picturing a small hand saw or even one of those carving knives, the electric ones, that some Dad's use for carving turkey on thanksgiving. I was wrong, they actually use something similar to a mini chisel and hammer. Ummm yuck!!

But anyways, Good luck babe. I love you and will always love you, missing teeth/jaw bone and all. You will always be the hottest man I have ever met.

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you guys. If there is anything we can do, let us know. We love you guys! <3

    ReplyDelete