Saturday, August 6, 2011

Day 4: A small hint of a rainbow

It is now the end of day 4 of our potty training adventure. It started off very bumpy (as you must of read) but has gotten better. Now I'm not sure if my little "angel" is being a demon right now because of: a) potty training. b) getting back into a routine after not having one for a week. c) picking up some bad habits and lack of structure from the holidays or d) she is just showing her true terrible 2's colors, but she has been a terror. She is not sleeping well, she is not listening, her "no's" far surpass her "yes's" and she is just plain unpleasant from time to time. I know, shocking.
With that being said, she is now peeing on the potty. Most of the time she is just running to the potty on her own with no reminders. She went all day yesterday (minus once where she stopped herself mid-accident and finished on the potty) without an accident. Today we had 3. I'm not sure if it's because I decided to put panties back on her (yes she is running around nude) or because we were both feeling a little too confident and missed the boa,t but I still feel that we are on the right track. This could be it. I may have a toddler without diapers. I could not be more proud of her as I am right now.

1 comment:

  1. Whats your technique? (will my name show up? It's Kim just incase).

    ReplyDelete