Monday, May 30, 2011

It's a big day

Today my baby girl is 20 months old and I am 4 months pregnant. It's a big week for us I guess.

This Friday I go to my 4 month doc appointment and find out once and for all that this baby is indeed still alive and well. Yes I know how morbid that sounds, but I cannot shake this feeling that this baby has passed away and there will be no heart beat. I think it's because the doc couldn't find one at the 12 week appointment and just shook it off as the baby being too small or in the wrong spot. Which is highly probable, but did not make me feel good at all and did stifle any bonding that I may of had with this babe in the last month.

Next Monday babe gets her final vaccination shots till the age of 4, yay! No more scheduling, fevers, cries or ouchy arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment