Thursday, April 21, 2011

Costco's Deceptions

Blair and I went to Costco yesterday for a much needed shopping spree. While there I decided to pick up some new shampoo and conditioner, I was on the last drops of my old stuff so it was over due. Deciding to try something new I grabbed a combo pack of shampoo and conditioner litres.

This morning I was super excited to hop in the shower and give them a go. I grabbed the first bottle, shampoo, rinsed. Grabbed the next bottle, shampoo... what the heck?! Shampoo, shampoo? Where's the conditioner. Deceiving Costco, who sells a combo pack of just shampoo?! Now I still have to buy conditioner and I have shampoo coming out of the wazoo! Needless to say I had to use Blair's this morning so now my hair is a fly away mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment