Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Why we don't celebrate Valentine's day:

Because on Thursday is mine and Blair's 4 year anniversary! It's not a big one, but I am oh so excited anyways. I have no idea where the last 4 years went?! Our big plans are...... nothing :) Well that's not entirely true. We are doing nothing on Thursday and our original plan was to go to Banff on Friday and spend the day there relaxing and taking in the scenery since both Blair and I have it off, but my lovely co-worker decided to book a doctors appointment smack dab in the middle of the day and I need to now come in and cover for a couple of hours (boooo!) so we had to cancel our Banff trip (double booo!). All is not lost though, we have made reservations at a Dinner Theater on Saturday, which should be oh so fantastic! I am looking forward to a night out with my man.

As for my Valentine's day, I spent the night on the couch nursing a cold and writing a paper for school. Before I left for work yesterday morning my hubby had asked if I had any requests for supper, my response was "anything that can be made in the shape of a heart" "pancakes it is!" was his reply to that. Needless to say, I ended up with butter chicken, rice and sweet potatoes and not in the shape of a heart. So much for pancakes :)

I hope everyone had a very lovely V Day!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you guys are going to have a great Anniversary!!!!

    ReplyDelete