Monday, February 28, 2011

Good Bye Temp.... Hello Benefits!

Yesterday was the first day at my "new" job. I am super stocked to be a permanent employee now with my company. Benefits, holidays, bonuses etc. and the best part is that I am still doing the same work. I guess it just goes to show how under paid I was. There are still a few adjustments I have to make:

1. Longer days. I am now working 7:30-4:30 everyday, which means only 5 minutes in the moring with Babe before I have to leave for work (basically I wake her up and change her for Daddy).

2. New co-worker. Yes I have worked with her before, but it's still an adjustment to eachother. I am going to miss my old co-worker that is going on mat leave on friday, we just seemed to vibe together well and we had gotten to the point that we knew eachothers work style etc. to a T.

3. Longer lunches. What the heck am I going to do with an hour?!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!
    3. I usually read on my lunch break. Get out of the office for a bit. :)

    ReplyDelete