Friday, October 15, 2010

Leopard baby, 18th bdays and a day to remember.

I seem to have a little spotted baby on my hands. I stayed home from work yesterday because babe has developed a nasty rash from the vaccinations last week. She is cranky and just not her self. Today she is at home with Grandma so I was able to get to work. I hope she feels better soon. Blair and I are heading out to the cit for the evening to help celebrate my sister in laws 18th bday! I am so stoked that she is finally legal and her and I can get trashed together. It'll be a good night!

On a side note, today is the official Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day. I personally have experience pregnancy loss and I would not wish it on my worst enemies. Everyone is asked to light a candle at 7:00pm tonight to remember all those who have been lost as well as those who have experienced a loss. I give thanks everyday that I was able to carry babe to full term and to be able to call myself a mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment