Thursday, June 10, 2010

Creepy!

I believe in the paranormal. I think that we are all made of energy and that sometimes people don't cross over or that if they do, they can come back to visit.
Sometimes I can smell my Grandma's perfume or just randomly think of my Papa. These thing make me think that they visit.
Today as I was putting Kaiya down for a nap I was nursing her and just randomly she would pull off and kinda smile/giggle at something just to left of me. I didn't think anything of it till she started to wave as well. She would pull off, laugh, wave and then nurse again. She did this quite a few times and it really made me think that perhaps there was 'someone' there. It was very cute, but creepy at the same time. Children tend to see things that we cannot, maybe my Grandma was in visiting us today.

via

1 comment:

  1. James' mum passed away when his niece Megan was about a year old. When she was about a year and a half or two, she pointed out the kitchen window into the garden and said 'Grandma!'. Andrea was a bit spooked but also thought it was really cool.

    ReplyDelete