Friday, May 21, 2010

Busy 2 days

Yesterday I got babe up early to get her to nap early so we could all make it to Blair's baby brothers graduation from university lunch (phew that was a mouth full). It was a quick lunch for us since Blair snuck away from work, therefore had to go back :( but it was nice to some of his family. A couple of his Aunts made it and of course is beautiful girlfriend was there (who I just adore!) I didn't get to sit beside her, but we did get to chat a bit. I wish they would hurry up and get married already so that we can be sisters. It's nice to have someone to chat with on Blair's side. I don't feel so black sheepish when they are around.



via


And for today.... my parents are back in Canada!! Hurray! It was a long 2 weeks and I am looking forward to coffee at Nana's today.

No comments:

Post a Comment