Saturday, April 10, 2010

So babe is doing ok. It is an ear infection that she is plagued with, I am sure it's the first of many. Her nights have been torturous, she is waking every 1-2 hours screaming from the pain. Unfortunately there isn't anything we can do for her since we are already pumping her full of Tylenol and started her on her antibiotics. Poor little thing, it breaks my heart.

On a side note Blair has gone to my sisters house today to help pack up and move her things into my mom's. She is going through a messy seperation right now :( and her and her little guy are taking root at my folks till things are settled. I personally haven't lived at home since I was 19, I don't think I could do it now. Me and my family butt heads way too much for it to be plausible, good thing my husband would never cheat on me....... or I would have his penis.

No comments:

Post a Comment