Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Rough Night

I have been sleep training Kaiya since Blair has left. I figured it might be easier if I didn't have to worry about her waking Blair up. I am trying to slowly eradicate one of her night feeds by decreasing the length of time that she feeds for by 1 minute and up till last night it wasn't going too bad. At 3:49 I got up to feed her, fed her for 6 minutes and then realized her diaper wasn't going to last till morning so regrettably I had to change her. This woke her right up and she then realized that she did not have a full tummy. Not only did I have to feed her after 30 minutes of crying and 10 minutes of rocking but still she was angry that I had woke her up so sh still cried. I think she finally settled just after 5:00. But it is 8:30 in the morning and she is still sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment