Thursday, March 18, 2010

Yum!












Day 1 and 2 of her first solids experience, they went pretty well. Not too much gas haha.

I have been cooking up a storm for her. It's so nice to make our own baby food. That stuff from the jar is crap! Not only does it taste like it was found under someones shoe, but it's not the most nutritional for the babies either. It is cooked in water that has preservatives, salts, sugar etc. added, then it is drained and replaced by clean water. That's how they can get away with saying that there isn't any additives to it.... yuck! Then it is pureed and let to sit and separate. After skimming all the good stuff of the top (fiber and some nutrients) they then jar it and call it food. Barf!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, baby food sounds so gross when you put it that way! I already know that I want to make my own baby food when I have one of my own!

    ReplyDelete