Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Photo Tag

Debbie over at deb and jay chose me to participate in a photo tagging adventure. It's rather fun! And I was excited to be apart of it. The rules are:


1. Open your 1st photo folder.
2. Scroll to the 10th photo.
3. Post the photo and the story behind it.
4. Tag 5 or more people.



This is Halloween 2007. I absolutely love Halloween! And this was our first year as a married couple, our first year with Nanook and we were building our house. I made these viking costumes to match our new snow puppy. Marilyn Monroe is a really good friend of ours who we went to high school with. We moved into her place just days after this photo because we weren't finished building and our landlord had given us the boot since we got Nanook.


Now for the tagging:

Heather @ live.laugh.love

Megan @ Our Journey from Two to Three

Mandi @ New Year, New Me

Laura @ A Wholly Unremarkable Life

Ashley @ My Life, Our Journey

1 comment: